******SELECT * FROM Books WHERE ID=5;++++++
The poems of the greatest Italian poet of the XIX century, Giacomo Leopardi, are presented in a new volume of the "annoteBook" series by Dathlon.
Leopardi: Canti is another annoteBook by Dathlon: you can make annotations to the poem's verses in a simple and intuitive way, by swiping the verse you are interested in. The side notes are immediately recognized and can be read with a tap. Moreover, the table of content and a powerful search engine can be used to quickly found any verse.
Unique in its features:
- NEW: Notes can be saved on a computer/copied from a computer.
- NEW: Unlimited annotable bookmarks on single lines.
- NEW: In-application e-mail of the poems.
- NEW: Complete guide.
- Index of books.
- Notes can be written for each verse.
- Automatic bookmark: by reopening the application you will be automatically repositioned where you left the reading.
- Easy reading with a choice of font sizes.
- Landscape reading with big font.
- Choice of background page color for reading under different ligth conditions.
- Powerful search engine for words.
- Index of characters and places.
- Numbering of verses can be shown or hidden.
- "Quote of the Day": a random verse from the poem.
An internet connection is not required.
New features in the next version.
Creating a note
Index fo cantos