******SELECT * FROM Books WHERE ID=2024;++++++
A special edition of the "annoteBook" by Dathlon.
The five Poetical Books of the Bible in the WEB public domain modern english translation, free for you in annotable version:
Job - Psalms - Proverbs - Ecclesiaste - Song of songs
All this in the new updated version of the reading application provided with exceptional new features: your notes (each line can be annotated) can be transferred through your computer to other copies of this e-book (a Wi-Fi connection is required); you can send a poem by e-mail; you can transform your notes in an unlimited number of bookmarks and much more.
Unique in its features:
- NEW: Notes can be saved on a computer/copied from a computer.
- NEW: Unlimited annotable bookmarks on single lines.
- NEW: In-application e-mail of the poems.
- NEW: Complete guide.
- Index of books.
- Notes can be written for each verse.
- Automatic bookmark: by reopening the application you will be automatically repositioned where you left the reading.
- Easy reading with a choice of font sizes.
- Landscape reading with big font.
- Choice of background page color for reading under different ligth conditions.
- Powerful search engine for words.
- Index of characters and places.
- Numbering of verses can be shown or hidden.
- "Quote of the Day": a random verse from the poem.
An internet connection is not required.
New features in the next version.
Sending a poem by mail