******SELECT * FROM Books WHERE ID=19;++++++
The "Poésies complètes" by Arthur Rimbaud, "damned poet" par excellence, who revolutionized literature of his time, author of visionary poetry.
Subversive and restless soul, it breaks the formal canons of poetry, attacking the widespread respectability, institutions, morality and thus influencing the following generations of artists of all kinds.
Unique in its features:
- NEW: Notes can be saved on a computer/copied from a computer.
- NEW: Unlimited annotable bookmarks on single lines.
- NEW: In-application e-mail of the poems.
- NEW: Complete guide.
- Index of books.
- Notes can be written for each verse.
- Automatic bookmark: by reopening the application you will be automatically repositioned where you left the reading.
- Easy reading with a choice of font sizes.
- Landscape reading with big font.
- Choice of background page color for reading under different ligth conditions.
- Powerful search engine for words.
- Index of characters and places.
- Numbering of verses can be shown or hidden.
- "Quote of the Day": a random verse from the poem.
An internet connection is not required.
New features in the next version.
Creating a note