******SELECT * FROM Books WHERE ID=18;++++++
The work of one of the greatest poets of the nineteenth century, "poète maudit", a brilliant innovator who has broken the traditional aesthetic criteria to dictate new rules in the expression of the concept of beauty and the whole poetic art.
His major work, "Les Fleurs du Mal" is, without doubt, one of the most incisive creations of modern literature and can be considered a true manifesto of Symbolism.
Unique in its features:
- NEW: Notes can be saved on a computer/copied from a computer.
- NEW: Unlimited annotable bookmarks on single lines.
- NEW: In-application e-mail of the poems.
- NEW: Complete guide.
- Index of books.
- Notes can be written for each verse.
- Automatic bookmark: by reopening the application you will be automatically repositioned where you left the reading.
- Easy reading with a choice of font sizes.
- Landscape reading with big font.
- Choice of background page color for reading under different ligth conditions.
- Powerful search engine for words.
- Index of characters and places.
- Numbering of verses can be shown or hidden.
- "Quote of the Day": a random verse from the poem.
An internet connection is not required.
New features in the next version.
Reading with notes