******SELECT * FROM Books WHERE ID=1051;++++++
The second volume in the Salgari's Sandokan series of pirate tales is now available in the new annoteBook+ version with maps, illustrations and the capability of modifying the characters names.
To celebrate the "salgarian year", 100 years after the death of the great writer of novels of adventure, Dathlon offers the entire collection of the Sandokan's cycle in the new edition with revolutionary content and special features now also available for iPhone/iPod touch.
Here are all the features that make the annoteBook by Dathlon one of the more advanced players currently available on the App Store:
- ***UNIQUE*** Map showing the location of the most important places mentioned in the novel (requires network access).
- *** UNIQUE*** Ability to edit the text by changing the names of the main characters.
- *** UNIQUE*** Resizable and draggable illustrations, that you can open and leave open while you scroll through the pages, and, where possible, linked to the corresponding location on the map.
- Summary of chapters
- Personal notes can be written for any text fragment.
- Ability to embed links to any point of the book within the notes.
- Notes can be saved on a computer/copied from a computer (in this way they can be transferred to another copy of Promessi sposi annoteBook). Requires wi-fi connection.
- Automatic bookmark: by reopening the application you will be automatically repositioned where you left the reading.
- Unlimited annotable bookmarks on single lines.
- Word search, with powerful search engine.
- In-application e-mail of the of the books, also in PDF format, with the option of including the personal annotations (even with customized characters names)!
- Easy reading with a choice of font sizes.
- Choice of background page color for reading under different light conditions.
- Fast scrolling "by page" in alternative to traditional scrolling.
Map of places
Illustrations of the tale
Sending a chapter by mail